Having spent over 25 years negotiating and litigating a wide array of commercial real estate and business transactions, Brad brings a wealth of practical knowledge coupled with a pragmatic, solution-oriented approach to each matter he handles for his clients.
“While transactions or cases in general may involve similar issues, it is the unique nature of each client’s experience that excites me the most and inspires me to find new and innovative ways to help them achieve their goals.”
Brad serves as outside counsel to local, regional and national real estate owners and investors in a wide variety of real estate matters across the country, including the acquisition, development, management and disposition of office buildings, industrial and warehousing facilities, retail centers, mixed-use projects, resort properties, and telecommunication sites. In addition, he regularly represents private health care companies, hospital systems, physicians and dentists in the purchase, sale, development, management and leasing of healthcare properties, including medical and dental offices, surgery centers and other facilities. He also represents clients in negotiations with state and local government for the development and operation of projects involving tax credits, zoning and other land use matters.
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Emory University, Bachelor of Arts
Honors, Awards and Community
- American College of Trial Lawyers Medal for Excellence in Advocacy
- The Order of Barristers
- 40th Annual National Moot Court Competition, National Champion and Region V Champion
- National Tax Moot Court Competition, Winner
- Robert W. Woodruff Merit Scholar
- Emory College Council
- National Association of Sports Officials
- Georgia Association of Athletic Officials
- Georgia High School Association
- Georgia Football Officials Association.
Outside of Work
A former player and avid fan, Brad has continued to pursue his passion for football through officiating for the past twelve years. When not running up and down the gridiron, Brad can be found spending time with his wife (also a real estate attorney) and any number of his daughters (he has 4!) traveling or doing a variety of other activities from horse shows to dance recitals.