Gerald is a persistent, hybrid attorney who rallies for his litigation clients in the courtroom and for his business clients in the boardroom.
“Professional satisfaction is watching my clients walk out my office in better condition than on the first day they came in to see me.”
Gerald represents both individuals and business entities in a wide range of litigation, arbitration, compliance, entity governance, fiduciary relationships and transactional matters involving diverse industries. His clients include employers, employees, beneficiaries, trustees, equity owners, officers, directors, investors, wealth advisors, entrepreneurs, issuers, closely held businesses, regulated entities and public institutions. Gerald is also a mediator, registered as a neutral with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution.
- Washington University in St. Louis, Juris Doctor
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude
Honors, Awards and Community
- Board Member: The Vi and Milton Weinstein Hospice
- Board Member: Southeast Region of the Anti-Defamation League
- Past Chair and Vice Chair: Commercial Litigation Section of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Vice Chair: Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- “AV Preeminent” Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
Outside of Work
When he is off-duty, Gerald enjoys hiking the North Carolina mountains with his wife, walking the Atlanta Beltline with their children and dogs, cooking, good theatre, and non-fiction books.