Leslie has been an estate planning attorney for over twenty years. In addition to general estate planning, Leslie’s practice focuses on the areas of charitable planning and tax-exempt organizations as well as consensual fiduciary litigation and other strategies to resolve trust issues.
“I find my job fulfilling because I am helping my clients to achieve important goals, whether it is obtaining tax-exempt status for a brand-new charity or implementing a well-designed estate and charitable plan for an individual.”
Leslie’s practice includes tax, wealth and charitable planning for individuals and charitable institutions as well as the representation of fiduciaries, both individual and institutional.
- Duke University, Juris Doctor
- Emory University, Bachelor of Arts
Honors, Awards and Community
- Leadership Cobb - Class of 2019
- Cobb Community Foundation, member and former chairman of board of directors
- Georgia State Bar Association
- Atlanta State Bar Association
- Order of the Coif – Duke University
- Phi Beta Kappa – Emory University
Outside of Work
Leslie lives in Cobb County with her husband, Jim, and two young-adult children, Ashley and Andrew. When she is not attempting to keep up with her busy children, Leslie likes to run, read, and travel with her family.