Steve has been a transactional attorney with CPMT since 1988, counseling clients with respect to general business, commercial real estate, finance and personal matters through the life cycle of their business and assets, including acquisition, operations and disposition.
“I am fortunate to earn the trust of my clients and take pride in being a practical, protective and helpful teammate and counselor.”
Steve’s practice includes the acquisition, disposition, financing and development of businesses over a broad spectrum of industries including steel, automotive, restaurant, gas, franchise, retail medical and industrial and real estate development, finance and leasing including office, industrial and retail leasing and real estate acquisition and disposition, property management, development and leasing.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts
Honors, Awards and Community
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Rated AV
- Past Super Lawyer
- Vice Chair of The Vi and Milton Weinstein Hospice (past Secretary and Treasurer)
- National and State Level Soccer Coaching Licenses
Outside of Work
Steve enjoys golf, tennis, fitness and is a proud Atlanta United Founding Member.