Tony provides high net worth families and business owners with legal and personal advice concerning estate planning, asset protection and business succession.
“I really enjoy getting to know my clients and their family members and I feel fortunate that they consider me a trusted advisor, not only concerning the law, but also with all of life’s challenges.”
Tony practices in the areas of family wealth planning, estate and charitable planning, probate and estate administration and business succession.
- Emory University School of Law, LL.M. (Taxation), with Honors
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Juris Doctor with Honors
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Science with Honors
Honors, Awards and Community
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- President, Georgia Federal Tax Conference
- Top 100 Attorney, Worth Magazine
- Georgia Super Lawyer, Atlanta Magazine
- Georgia Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine
Outside of Work
Tony has been married to Jill for over 30 years and they have two children, Reeves and Chase. Tony enjoys fishing, snow skiing, working out and fine dining.