Healthcare Industry Employment and Succession
You have spent your time and energy perfecting your skills and working with patients. When it comes to the legal aspects of your work, however, you understand that it is best to leave those to the people who approach their legal practice with the same care, time and commitment that you have devoted to your medical practice.
Healthcare Industry Attorneys in Atlanta GA
CPMT healthcare industry lawyers in Atlanta have worked with many of the nation’s top physicians, dentists, orthodontists, therapists, medical and dental practices, management companies, and surgery and imaging centers, and understand the nuances of each such client’s role in the medical community necessary to meaningfully and effectively represent each one. We regularly negotiate and draft employment, management, purchase and sale and independent contractor agreements, and prepare all complimentary corporate governance documentation. We counsel health care clients and service organizations on entity formation, governance, buy-sell agreements, franchise agreements, confidentiality agreements, stock, membership or asset purchases, stock option plans, policy review, employment matters and restrictive covenant agreements. We believe that a healthy employment setting founded on solid legal footing is necessary to allow you to do your very best.
- Advising on Practice Entity Structure and Corporate Governance for Dental, Orthodontics and Physician Practices and Surgical Centers
- Negotiating, Reviewing and Drafting Employment Agreements, Management Agreements and Independent Contractor Agreement
- Preparing Corporate Governance Agreements, including Buy-Sell Agreements, Operating Agreements, Shareholders Agreement and Partnership Agreements
- Implementation of Option Plans
- Policy Reviews
- Restrictive Covenant Agreements and Employment Matters