Adon uses his experience and knowledge to allow his clients to grow personally and professionally while protecting family and values that mean the most.
“The greatest way that I can help my clients achieve their personal and professional goals is by understanding their desires and philosophy.”
Adon has experience within the areas of wills, trusts, estate and gift planning, sophisticated tax planning, business formation and succession planning. Adon provides corporate counsel to family-owned and closely held-businesses and also has extensive experience in all facets of captive insurance company planning. He has engaged in complex planning and legal counsel in varying industries and locations both nationally and internationally. Adon is licensed in Georgia and Florida.
- Georgia State University, M.B.A.
- Georgia State University, J.D.
- University of Georgia, B.B.A. (Finance)
Honors, Awards and Community
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Jewish Educational Loan Fund, Board Member
- Hillel of Georgia, Endowment Fund Committee Member
- Past President of Congregation Beth Tefillah
- Alumnus of the Philanthropic Advisor Leadership Institute (PALI)
- Alumnus, Anti-Defamation League’s Glass Leadership Institute
Outside of Work
Adon grew up in Atlanta, Georgia and currently lives in Sandy Springs with his wife, Taryn, and three daughters. When not busy chasing after children, Adon enjoys playing golf and watching Georgia and Atlanta Falcons football.