Kayla practices in the areas of Trust and Estate planning, and probate. She also practices corporate transactions and enjoys helping businesses of all sizes from formation to liquidation. Kayla loves working with her clients and their families to build and preserve legacy.
“I enjoy helping clients achieve their goals and navigate each new stage of their lives. As counsel, I want to be a valuable part of your team. I commit to listening to where you are and where you would like to go so together, we can determine the best path to get there.
- Mercer University, Juris Doctor – Cum Laude
- Georgia State University, Bachelor of Arts -Magna Cum Laude
HONORS, AWARDS AND COMMUNITY
- Georgia Asian Pacific Bar Association – Board Member
- National Asian Pacific Bar Association – Trust and Estates Committee Member
- Camp Cherith in the Carolinas - Board Vice-President
- Georgia Asian Pacific Bar Association - Women’s Leadership Network Co-Chair (2019-2021)
OUTSIDE OF WORK
Originally from Chattanooga, Tennessee, Kayla grew up in East Cobb but now lives in Tucker with her husband Fernando and daughter Flora. Kayla is an accomplished cellist, archery instructor, and avid knitter. She loves to spend time sharing meals with her large and loving Taiwanese family. When she is not at work, she can often be found spending time outside with her family.