Ritesh “Tesh” Patel practices in the area of estate planning and trusts and foundations. Tesh helps families and individuals with trust formation, implementing sophisticated estate and gift tax saving techniques, lifetime gifting, charitable planning, incapacity planning, intra-family transactions, and post-mortem trust and probate administration.
“I have learned from my love of volunteering in the community that I can make a long-term significant difference in a client’s and family’s lifetime.”
He regularly provides counsel to multiple generations of families, working alongside their teams of trusted advisors to develop tax efficient and long-term planning strategies to facilitate the family’s ultimate wealth planning goals.
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, LL.M. (Taxation)
HONORS, AWARDS AND COMMUNITY
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, State Bar of Florida
- Member, State Bar of Alabama
OUTSIDE OF WORK
Tesh is an avid volunteer who has devoted his time to various organizations, including Habitat for Humanity and SaveFirst Tax Initiative, and enjoys spending his time out of the office running, hiking and working out. He also enjoys bourbon and whiskey tastings.