A Partner in CPMT Business Transactional Practice, Pepi works with clients through all stages of their business cycles and on all of their business matters.
“I feel fortunate to play a role in nurturing my client’s businesses ands helping them achieve their goals.”
Pepi works closely with business owners and professionals to customize agreements governing the terms of their internal business arrangements and succession planning to reflect their individual needs, goals and desires. There are no one-size-fits all agreements.
Pepi also drafts and negotiates contracts for all kinds of third-party transactions and matters, including franchise and distribution matters, software and intellectual property licensing arrangements, employment matters, equipment leasing and mergers and acquisitions. In her merger and acquisition practice, she has represented both sellers and purchasers of business in transactions of all size from as small as $100,000 to over $100,000,000
Pepi’s broad range of experience representing all sides of a variety of transactions enables her to bring a practical and realistic approach to negotiating, strategizing and planning.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Juris Doctor, with Honors
- Georgia State University, Masters of Education., with Honors
- Kent State University, Bachelor of Science, with Honors
Honors, Awards and Community
- Jewish Home Life Communities, Director and Voice-Chair of Governance
- Jewish Women’s Fund of Atlanta, Trustee (and formerly Chair of Governance)
- Georgia Trend Magazine Legal Elite Designation
Outside of Work
Originally from Buffalo New York, Pepi enjoys the warm weather and loves to run outside. She is also an avid reader.