Michelle began her legal career in Washington, D.C. focusing on government relations and lobbying. It is this foundation that lends itself to her ability to break down complicated subject matter for her clients into more easily digestible and relatable concepts.
“I demonstrate my care to clients by providing each of them with the personalized, one-on-one attention required to best serve their overall estate planning goals.”
Michelle’s clients often need her most while in the midst of life’s most difficult emotional challenges: grieving the recent death of a loved one, being enmeshed in inter-family conflicts, or ensuring that providing financial care to a child with life-long healthcare needs does not preclude access to vital public benefits.
At these and other difficult times, Michelle’s clients depend on her ability to design effective solutions to seemingly overwhelming challenges. Her detailed knowledge of trust and estate law, as well as complex federal and state government regulations, assists Michelle in providing her clients with a variety of viable options suitable to their specific needs.
Michelle frequently speaks to audiences on a variety of topics, including the intersection of estate planning and digital assets.
- University of Miami, LL.M. (Estate Planning)
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Georgia, A.B., cum laude
Honors, Awards, and Community
- Georgia Trend “Legal Elite,” Best Lawyers in Georgia (2015, 2017-Present)
- Co-Chair Leadership Advisory Council, Jewish Home Life
- Alumna of the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers (GAWL) Leadership Academy
- Alumna of the Philanthropic Advisor Leadership Institute
- Alumna of the Glass Leadership Institute
- Alumna of Jacobson Leadership Institute
- Past Trustee, Anti-Defamation League
Outside of Work
Originally from New York, Michelle grew up in East Cobb and after trying out several different cities, returned home to Atlanta in 2004. When not in the office, Michelle enjoys spending time with her husband, Joe, and her twins, Joss and Radley. A lifelong learner, Michelle founded a networking organization called “Ladies Who Learn” which provides fun and unique learning opportunities for professional women.